Overland Park and Kansas City Family and Real Estate Law Attorney
I am attorney Kevin Stuart Cavanaugh, and I represent clients in the areas of family law and real estate law. With more than 25 years of experience behind me, I have the knowledge, skill and resources needed to help you achieve your goals.
Contact the Law Firm of Kevin Stuart Cavanaugh, by e-mail or telephone to arrange a free initial consultation.
My family law practice is comprehensive in scope. I address a number of key concerns people face when their domestic lives undergo significant change.
- Divorce: I'm happy to answer divorce related questions and represent your best interests both in and out of court. If divorce matters become hostile or combative, it's good to have strong, experienced representation. As your lawyer, I will advise you and tenaciously pursue your interests.
- Divorce After Age 50: Divorcing after a long-term marriage can present complex legal issues regarding alimony/spousal maintenance and property division.
- Child Custody and visitation: Both parents and children have significant custodial concerns when it comes to divorce. I staunchly support my clients as they make important decisions regarding custody and visitation.
- Child Support: My firm is committed to making sure that children of divorce enjoy the quality of life they are accustomed to through court-ordered financial support.
- Out of State Child Relocation Making the decision to move out of state when you are divorced with children involves many complicated factors. I will help lay the modification Link to Motions to Modify groundwork for a successful move that allows children continued access to both parents.
In addition to the above named practice areas, I handle family law concerns pertaining to:
- Collaborative Divorce
- Temporary and emergency orders
- Spousal abuse and orders for protection
- Premarital and postmarital agreements
- Juvenile law
My residential real estate practice is focused on addressing the needs of the communities in and around Kansas City. In an unsure market, it is important to have experienced legal backing.
I can help as both attorney and licensed real estate agent without additional cost to you.
Contact the Law Firm of Kevin Stuart Cavanaugh for more information. Call 913-290-0938 or 913-387-3193 to arrange a free initial consultation.