Or Nights & Weekends
Accommodating, Personalized Attention
Creative Solutions To Your Specific Legal Problem
Credit Cards Accepted For Payment
You Can Reach Me Even After Business Hours

Lawyer To Help You Change Your Divorce Agreement

As your children grow and the economy ebbs and flows, you have to make allowances for and adjust to the changes that come with time. Most of these changes can be dealt with by making small adjustments to one’s schedule, economizing or simply rolling with the punches. But some changes that take place are more substantial. And if you are a divorced parent, whether the residential or nonresidential custodian, sometimes the official orders involving child support and custody no longer reflect today’s situation.

The Courts Understand That Things Change. I Am Ready To Help.

At the Law Firm of Kevin Stuart Cavanaugh, I help parents who wish to have modifications made to judgments related to their divorce. Some situations that may necessitate filing a motion to modify include:

  • A widening gap in the income spread between parents
  • The loss of a job
  • A pay raise
  • Seeking a child support modification for changes in custody and visitation
  • A child’s wish to change custody arrangements
  • Allegations of neglect or abuse

My Support, Experience And Commitment

I have over 25 years of experience in the field of family law. I rely upon this experience and what I have learned in that time to successfully address my clients’ needs. As your family law attorney, I am committed to supporting you as you work to resolve post-divorce matters. I do this by understanding your specific needs and supplying assistance that directly addresses them.

Learn More. Call My Office In Leawood For A Free Consultation.

I look forward to speaking with you about your modification matter and helping you find resolution so that you can successfully move forward. Call my office at 913-624-9547 or cell number 913-290-0938, or contact me by email today.